Thursday, January 26, 2012

What? Wait.. oh, it's WHAT?

I've never felt a more sudden, or impactful, emotional roller coaster (at least not one that was directly influenced by a video on YouTube) like the one that followed my first five viewings of this clip:



If you must know, I've watched 3:30 seconds of this ten-second clip so far, and it'll only get worse as the night rolls on.

Apparently, it's just a teaser trailer for a Super Bowl commercial, but if that Super Bowl commercial turns out to be a teaser trailer to a sequel of my single most beloved movie of all time, I have no idea what I'm going to do...

It won't be pretty, though. The battling forces of my desire to experience even a modicum of what the original offered me and my surprisingly paternal sense of protectionism of all that it represented might tear a hole in something. Something important.

Incidentally, if you watched that clip and had no idea what was going on, there's a small chance that we could still be friends, but it's going to take a lot of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment